How to Fight Your California DUI Charges
Contact a Los Angeles DUI Lawyer
If you have been arrested for DUI in California, you may be wondering: How can I fight my DUI? The answer is simple. Utilize your constitutional rights and hire an attorney who can defend you at your DMV hearing and throughout the entire DUI court process.
Being charged with driving under the influence is a serious matter and can result in the suspension of your license as well as fines and jail time. By working with an aggressive DUI defense lawyer, you have the chance to avoid these penalties and more.
Get Help Defending Against Your DUI Charges
David D. Diamond has what it takes to successfully fight your DUI: experience, dedication and knowledge. His aggressive courtroom techniques and his innovative defense strategies have equaled success for a number of his clients, even when the evidence seemed stacked against them.
Our Los Angeles DUI attorney can fight your charges by:
- Thoroughly investigating the circumstances of your arrest and charges
- Conducting an independent test of your blood alcohol concentration
- Challenging the validity of your blood alcohol screening test (breath test or blood test)
- Proving that your rights were violated at any point during the arrest
- Showing that the officer did not have probable cause to pull you over
- Disproving your blood alcohol concentration results
- Bringing forth witnesses to corroborate your side of the story
- Challenging the reliability of witnesses for the prosecution
- Representing you at your DMV hearing to help you get your license reinstated
These are only a few of the ways we can help. If you are a Southern California resident who has been arrested for driving under the influence or you have been charged with DUI while on vacation, our Los Angeles DUI attorney can help you fight your charges.
Contact a DUI defense lawyer from our law office without delay! Free case evaluation is available!
I've seen a lot of attorneys throughout my years, and I have to say you're one of the best I've seen.- Los Angeles Superior Court Judge, Compton Branch, Robbery-Gang Trial
Thank you so much for all of your help!- C.M.
I would like to thank you for your professionalism, dedication and favorable results in my case.- E. S.
I am sure glad that I had David Diamond on my side.- A.P.
Dave proved to be not only very competent but also very aggressive on my behalf.- Rob P.
DUI Dropped, Reduced to Exhibition of Speed .09 BAC
Reduced to Reckless Driving .12 BAC
DUI Dropped, Reduced to Exhibition of Speed .13 DUI
Set Aside, No Action Taken .14 BAC
DUI dropped, Reduced to Exhibition of Speed .14 BAC
DUI Dropped, Reduced to Exhibition of Speed .14 BAC
DUI Charges Dropped .14 BAC
Reduced to Exhibition of Speed, No Jail Time .14 BAC, Street Racing, Speeding (over 100 MPH), DUI
Reduced to Reckless Driving .16 BAC
Charges Reduced, No Jail Time .18 BAC/Third Time DUI