How to file an answer if served with a TRO

If you are served with a temporary restraining order, you must file an answer (response) with the court. The following provides links to said forms. However, it is also important to file your own declaration, which atttorney David D. Diamond can help you prepare.

Domestic Violence Answer

CH Answer

Workplace Violence Answer

Categories: Restraining Orders